Terms & Condtions
Welcome to Alam Al Anaqa Ladies Salon T&Cs.
The terms ‘ Alam Al Anaqa Ladies Salon ’ or ‘WE’ or ‘US’ all refer to alwanalshaarladiessalon.com. The term ‘YOU’ refers to the user of our services or the viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for the explanation and implementation of our services. It is subject to change without notice.
- Alam Al Anaqa Ladies Salon keeps the right to change, amend, cancel or make exceptions to the terms and conditions listed here. Please check this terms and conditions page from time to time. By using our services, you acknowledge that you agree with our terms and conditions.
- No partnership, joint venture, or agency is created as a result of the Terms and Conditions and you do not have any authority of any kind to link Alam Al Anaqa Ladies Salon with any respect whatsoever. Alam Al Anaqa Ladies Salon will not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results arising from any reason beyond Alam Al Anaqa Ladies Salon ‘s reasonable control, including, without limitation, electronic, mechanical or communications failure or degradation.
- All materials on the website are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to layout, design, look, appearance, graphics, and such. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than by the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You give your consent that you will not do unauthorized use of the materials and information on the website.
- We may also include links to other websites. These external links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We are not responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the external link content.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the local laws of UAE Main Courts.
- Alam Al Anaqa Ladies Salon may change rates and fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Alam Al Anaqa Ladies Salon website 10 days in advance, but with no advance notice mandatory for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of rates and fees
- Alam Al Anaqa Ladies Salon will charge you for your finalized bookings through the payment method specified on the website (e.g. a credit card or cash). If you happen to pay any applicable charges with your credit card, we may seek pre-authorisation of your credit card account before your purchase.
- If you choose to pay the fee by your credit card, you, as the cardholder, must retain a copy of transaction records and our policies and rules.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all the information in your account.
- If you want to cancel your booking, you are required to give a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. Notification must be in written format and be sent to info@ alamalanaqaladiessalon.com. We reserve the right to levy a certain charge up to AED 100 to cover any relevant administrative expenses.
- Customers using the website who are minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or/and invalid, that provision shall be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions shall otherwise be kept in full force and effect. Alam Al Anaqa Ladies Salon may transfer, assign or delegate the Terms and Conditions and its rights and obligations without consent.
- Alam Al Anaqa Ladies Salon will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Alam Al Anaqa Ladies Salon will send messages via Whatsapp, or, email or notifications as means of communication including but not limited to appointment confirmation, appointment updates, and marketing.
Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency
We accept payments online using Visa, and MasterCard credit/debit cards in AED
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment and would take 7 to 14 days depending on the issuing bank.
We will refund the amount in full or replace the item if only;
- The wrong product was delivered
- The product was damaged during shipping
- The product has not been tampered
For promotional packages or services, the client can book when paid online and no refund is allowed once booked. In case the client cannot make it on the agreed schedule, the client is allowed to reschedule the appointment 24 hours before the appointment.
We only deliver in UAE
- Dubai Area – Shipping Fee AED20.00 1 to 2 days
- Other Cities – Shipping Fee AED25.00 3 to 5 days
Quality Assurance Program / Quality Control Policy
We conduct random quality inspections regularly to review the quality of our crew members’ work while they are on duty.